Satisfaction results from the National Highways and Transport public satisfaction survey were published during December 2019.
Overall public satisfaction with highways and transport has decreased slightly from 52% in 2018 to 51 in 2019
- Access to services and facilities reports a decrease in satisfaction from 70% to 65%. This is lower than the national result of 70%
- Public Transport satisfaction reduced 57% to 54%. This is lower than the national result also of 61%.
- Walking and Cycling facilities and infrastructure reduced 55% to 53%. This is similar to the national result of 54%.
- Tackling Congestion remained at 50%. This is similar to the national result of 48%.
- Road Safety satisfaction reduced from 54% 52%, which is lower than the national result of 55%.
- Satisfaction with Highway conditions improved from 44% to 47%, despite the improved rates the result remains lower than the national result of 51%
Results for 2020 will be reported in the quarter 4 report.